Science and Engineering for our Most Valued Natural Resources.
Kamman Hydrology & Engineering, Inc. (KHE) is a natural resources consulting firm specializing in watershed, wetlands, estuarine and coastal protection, restoration and enhancement. Since 1997, KHE has been providing clients with innovative solutions and sustainable designs that maximize ecological values in every land use context from National Park to the urban corridor.
Integrating hydrology, engineering, geology, water quality and geomorphic sciences, KHE provides clients with an understanding the physical systems and biological linkages critical for sustainable water and ecological resource management. It is the unique nature, challenge and opportunity at each site that inspires our work.
Make KHE your resource for:
- Wetland, Stream and Floodplain Restoration Design: concept plans to final plans and specifications
- Water Resources, Estuarine and Coastal Lagoon Management
- Watershed, Geomorphic and Sediment Transport Assessment
- Flood Hazard Reduction Assessment
- Surface and Ground Water Supply, Management and Impact Assessment
- Hydrologic/Geomorphic/Water Quality Field Investigations
- Water Supply and Water Supply Impact Assessment
KHE is a woman-owned business and registered small business in the state of California.