KHE provides SERVICES grounded in understanding the linkages between hydrology, geomorphic processes and ecological function. Our services typically support natural resources enhancement in the context of flood protection and watershed planning. KHE projects are typically undertaken on public lands, and address sensitive plant, wildlife and fish habitats. Working effectively in this context requires an understanding and balance of scientific, regulatory (CEQA/NEPA), and economic issues and objectives.
Click below for more information on KHE’s primary services areas.
- Coastal and Estuarine Analysis
- Ecological Restoration Planning and Design
- Education and Public Outreach
- Fluvial Geomorphology and Sediment Transport Assessment
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic Modeling
- Monitoring Streams, Tides, Sediment and Groundwater
- Restoration Engineering Design
- River and Watershed Assessment
- Water Supply and Water Quality Assessment